Encouraging Women Today

Sunday, July 22, 2007

"LET US...APPROACH THE THRONE OF GRACE WITH CONFIDENCE SO THAT WE MAY RECEIVE MERCY AND FIND GRACE TO HELP US IN OUR TIME OF NEED." HEBREWS 4:16

Dear God: I am stepping out in faith. I am believing that You hear my prayer and are giving me confidence to believe. Pour Your grace over me, let it cover me, and fill me. I need YOU TODAY LORD, more than ever before. I've been walking around in frustration and in false confidence based on my ability. I have found myself falling into unbelief and doubt.

Breathe Your mercy into my soul. Rebuild my life according to Your plan. Only then can I return to You with confidence to ask for help, ask for your grace, ask to be whole. Thank you Father.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sharon,
    This verse from Hebrews was the very verse that I "spoke" during on of our Calvary Temple teen choir performances of the song "Every Promise In the Book Is Mine." What a blessing to see it again in this context. We have certainly been coming boldly to the throne of grace to obtain mercy this past week! And God is so faithful - it's always amazing!
    Thank you for posting a comment on our blog about Brennan. He really is a miracle. The Lord has given him such a strong spirit and a determination - despite his physical struggles, he knows God has a great plan for his life. So he presses on with faith and hope for a bright future. We are so thankful for this attitude in him.
    Thank you for your continued prayers as his road to recovery will be a long one.
    Please say hi to your family for me. It was a joy to hear from you!
    Love,
    Tressa (Jagerman) Decker

     

Post a Comment

<< Home