Encouraging Women Today

Saturday, May 28, 2011

COVENANT IN BECOMING A GODLY WOMAN




1. I WILL BE A PERSON OF INTEGRITY – 2 Timothy 2:15 My attitudes and actions reveal my commitment to live the kind of life Christ modeled for me-to speak the truth in love, to stand firm in my convictions, to be honest and trustworthy.
2. I WILL PURSUE CONSISTENT SPIRITUAL GROWTH. –Colossians 2:6,7 The Christian life is a continuing journey, and I am committed to a consistent, personal relationship with Jesus Christ, to faithful study of His Word, and to regular corporate spiritual growth through the ministry of the New Testament Church.
3. I WILL SPEAK AND LIVE A RELEVANT, AUTHENTIC AND CONSISTENT WITNESS. Peter 3:15 I will tell others the story of how Jesus changed my life, and I will seek to live a radically changed life each day. I will share the good news of Jesus Christ with courage and boldness.
4. I WILL SEEK OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE IN CHRIST’S NAME. Luke 4:18-19 I believe that God desires to draw all people into a loving, redeeming relationship with Him. My desire is to serve where I can, using my gifts wherever I see a need.
5. I WILL HONOR MY BODY AS THE TEMPLE OF GOD. ICorinthians 6:19-20 Following the example of Christ, I will keep my body healthy and strong, avoiding temptations and destructive personal vices.
6. I WILL BE GODLY IN ALL THINGS, CHRISTLIKE IN ALL RELATIONSHIPS. Colossians 3:12-14 In every relationship and in every situation, I will seek to live as Christ would, I will work to heal brokenness, to value each person as a child of God, to avoid petty quarrels and harsh words, to let go of bitterness and resentment that hinder genuine Christian love. I will strive to forgive as Christ forgives me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home