Encouraging Women Today

Saturday, March 12, 2011

BECOMING A 21ST CENTURY GODLY WOMAN:

We will begin a 6 week study on BECOMING A 21ST CENTURY WOMAN OF GOD.

In order to understand this journey we are going to study the Life of Moses starting from birth up to the Red Sea Journey. In becoming a MAN OF GOD, Moses had: OBSTACLES, SETBACKS & DISCOURAGEMENT. Sound familiar? Along with the life of Moses we are going to Proverbs 31 to study the Proverbs 31 woman.

Questions to ask yourself about your OBSTACLES & SETBACKS:
1. Can you change them?
2. Can you face them positively?
3. Are you facing them with God as your source?
4. Have they affected your outlook on God, Yourself & Others?

God's word is our only standard of truth. He fearfully and wonderfully created each one of us. Only His word can equip us with true identity, one that brings a Godly confidence, security, satisfaction and genuine success.

If I wake up every day, looking forward to the day, instead of dreading it, I will be a BLESSED WOMAN. Is this possible after all that has transpired in my life.

Over the next few weeks if we can take 2 steps forward and 1 back we will achieve the goal set before us in becoming a Godly woman.

There is a COVENANT for each of us to review and keep at hand as a reminder of WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN, WHERE YOU ARE, AND WHERE YOU WANT TO BE.

1. I WILL BE A PERSON OF INTEGRITY - 2 Timothy 2:15
2. I WILL PURSUE CONSISTENT SPIRITUAL GROWTH - Colossians 2:6,7
3. I WILL SPEAK AND LIVE A RELEVANT, AUTHENTIC AND CONSISTENT WITNESS - I Peter 3:15
4. I WILL SEEK OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE IN CHRIST'S NAME. - Luke 4:18,19
5. I WILL HONOR MY BODY AS THE TEMPLE OF GOD - I Corinthians 6:19-20
6. I WILL BE GODLY IN ALL THINGS, CHRISTLIKE IN ALL RELATIONSHIPS - Colossians 3:12-14
Virtuous Reality by Vicki Courtney

Read Exodus chapters 2,3 & 4 Also read Proverbs 31

Dear Father:

As I seek to become more like you, may my heart be open to your Holy Spirit for teaching, instruction & council. As I open YOUR WORD to study show me Your Ways, Your Thoughts and Your Plan for my life.

In Jesus Name Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home