Encouraging Women Today

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm reminded of the phrase; "It's Not About Me, It's About God"! As I begin this New Year I want to encourage everyone to keep this powerful phrase alive & well. Every waking moment keep your eyes peeled for someone to encourage, help, lead to the Lord and love!!

"IT'S IN CHRIST THAT WE FIND OUT WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE LIVING FOR. LONG BEFORE WE FIRST HEARD OF CHRIST,...HE HAD HIS EYE ON US, HAD DESIGNS ON US FOR GLORIOUS LIVING, PART OF THE OVERALL PURPOSE HE IS WORKING OUT IN EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE." Ephesians 1:11 (Msg.)

How honored I am to be living in these times because EVERYONE is looking for something to bring them fulfillment. Can we possibly put ourselves aside and search for those who are searching. A dear friend of mine told me last month that her son has been searching and was leaning toward a Monk of Buddha - my heart sank as I thought if only someone can find him and show Him the Son of God who will fill every void in his heart & life.

"A LIFE DEVOTED TO THINGS IS A DEAD LIFE, A STUMP; A GOD-SHAPED LIFE IS A FLOURISHING TREE." Proverbs 11:28

Rick Warren has said: "Focusing on ourselves will never reveal our life's purpose!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home