Encouraging Women Today

Sunday, January 10, 2010

PRAYING 'PSALM 23':

The Lord is my Shepherd-Relationship;

I shall not want-Supply;

He make me to lie down in green pastures-Rest;

He leads me beside the still waters-Refreshment;

He restores my soul-Healing;

He leads me in the paths of righteousness-Guidance;

For His namesake-Purpose;

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death-Testing!

I will fear no evil for thou art with me.Your Rod & Staff comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows. Provision, Satisfaction & Consecration"

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life. Constant help,kindness and support

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. My future has been planned & prepared for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home