Encouraging Women Today

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My good friend Jeanne shared this version of Psalm 23. I love it!

PSALM 23 (Japanese version)


The Lord is my pace-setter:
I shall not rush,
He makes me stop and rest for quiet intervals
He provides me with images of stillness
Which restores my serenity

He leads me in the way of efficiency
through calmness of mind
and His guidance is peace.
Even though I have a great many things
to accomplish each day,
I will not fret.

For His presence is here,
His timelessness
His all-Importance
Will keep me in balance.

He prepares refreshment and renewal
In midst of activity
By anointing my mind
With the oils of tranquility.

My cup of joyous energy overflows!
Surely harmony and effectiveness
Shall be the fruit of my hours
For I shall walk in the pace of my Lord
And dwell in his house forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home