Encouraging Women Today

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A friend of mine sent me this great translation of the 23th Psalm, which I love!

THE 23RD PSALM
The Lord is my Shepherd= That's RELATIONSHIP!
I shall not want = That's SUPPLY!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = THAT'S REST!
He leadeth me beside the still waters= THAT'S REFRESHMENT!
He restoreth my soul= THAT'S HEALING!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness= THAT'S GUIDANCE!
For His name sake= THAT'S PURPOSE!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - THAT'S TRIALS!
I will fear no evil= THAT'S PROTECTION!
For Thou art with me= THAT'S FAITHFULNESS!
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me= THAT'S DISCIPLINE!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies=THAT'S HOPE!
Thou anointest my head with oil=THAT'S CONSECRATION!
My cup runneth over=THAT'S ABUNDANCE!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life= BLESSING!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord=THAT'S SECURITY!
Forever=THAT'S ETERNITY!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sharon - This is just really great. I need to figure out how to print it without printing every thing from way back when. I am coming to you, Sharon, and your Bible Study group again for prayer. There were complications in the healing of my surgery but feel as of today healing will start a good process. I will send you an E-mail and, please, would you send it to the girls or speak it to them at the next meeting. Thanks to you all. Luv ya Arlene

     

Post a Comment

<< Home