Encouraging Women Today

Sunday, September 08, 2013

HOW OLD DID YOU SAY I WAS-50!!!!!

WHAT – TURNING 50???
LET’S CHECK THIS OUT

WHAT’S AGE GOT TO DO WITH LIVING YOUR HAPPIEST AND HEALTHIEST LIFE?”  Dr. Phil

1.       You know you’re getting old when you need a vacation from a vacation.
2.    The worse thing about growing old is having to listen to the advice of your children.
3.    The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.
4.    You know you’re getting old when everything hurts and what doesn’t hurt- doesn’t work!
5.    By 50 you’ve learned everything- you just have to remember it.
6.    50 isn’t old if you are a tree.
7.     You know you’re getting old when you consider getting lucky when you find your car in a parking lot.
8.    “I’m not 50, I’m 49.95 plus tax”
9.    Can I blame my HOT FLASHES ON GLOBAL WARMING
10.                       I don’t do alcohol any more; I get the same effect standing up fast.
11.   Never take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.
12.These days you no doubt are thinking about the hereafter. “I go somewhere to get something, then wonder what I’m here after.”

LET’S DO IT:

1.    EAT HEALTHY
2.    STAY PHYSICALLY ACTIVE
3.    Stay close to God
4.     MODERATION in ALL THINGS
5.    GET FINANCES IN ORDER
6.    STAY IN TOUCH WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS
7.    KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE –LAUGH A LOT
8.    MAKE A PLAN TO “STAY YOUNG FOREVER”.
9.    EAT DARK CHOCOLATE
10.PLAY & LISTEN TO MUSIC

Scripture: 2 Corinthians 4:16, Job 32:7, Psalm 71:17
IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS FOR THIS IS THE WILL OF GOD!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home